Grobag Baby Sleeping Bags - The Top 7 Reasons We Love Them!
Grobag baby sleeping bags are great because:
1) Keeps baby at the right temperature all night long.
2) Baby stays safe in the Grobag, no slipping under the sheets and blankets.
3) Baby can find its pacifier or play and go back to sleep with no danger of squirming out of the covers, whereas sleeping bags always stays in place.
4) Pick the tog of your choice for a vacation spot, whether it be hot temperatures or a cold ski holiday there is a grobag baby sleeping bag with a tog to match the weather.
5) The Grobag baby sleeping bag makes it very difficult for your toddler to climb out of bed or crib.
6) Prevents little feet from getting stuck between the slats.
7) There is a stylish grobag for every fashionista baby!
And just in case you have no idea what a Grobag baby sleeping bag is:
A grobag® baby sleeping bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long. A safe and sound night's sleep for your baby means peace of mind and more sleep for you!
Until quite recently baby sleeping bags were a little known form of bedding in the UK. Convinced of the inherent safety benefits and the related improvement in sleep for both child and parent, in 2000, Rob and Ouvrielle Holmes, working in close partnership with the Foundation for the Study of Infant Death (FSID), introduced grobag® baby sleeping bags to the UK.As a result of grobag's continued work with FSID and dedication to safety, grobag® are now the only baby sleeping bags to be recommended by FSID, our official partner in promoting safer sleeping for babiesX