Non Toxic Nail Polish Remover by Piggy Paint

$11.95 CAD

Piggy Paint'?§ Nail Polish Remover, non toxic nail polish remover.

Why is Piggy Paint'?§ Nail Polish Remover the best choice for your little girl?

  • Low Odor
  • Made from natural ingredients
  • No Acetone
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable

Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint'?§ Nail Polish Remover, a remover that works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint'?§ Nail Polish. Our remover is safe to use and contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect little one's nails and cuticles.

Ingredients - Corn alcohol, butyl diglycol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint'?§ Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.