SOPHIE The Giraffe Teether ToyThe popular Sophie the Giraffe!
Relieving sore teeth and gums since 1961, the Sophie the Giraffe Teether is a classic must-have baby accessory.Features and benefits for Sophie the Giraffe Teether
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic teether which stimulates baby's senses whilst soothing them too
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Made from 100 per cent natural rubber and painted with non-toxic food-grade paints, this handy teether won't cause your baby any harm
- The bumpy head helps soothe sore teething gums
- Her flexible & soft body means that baby will love manipulating Sophie into different positions
- Sophie squeaks and laughs when her body is squeezed, helping your baby through the discomfort of teething
Want to know more?
With her satisfying squeak and easy to hold shape, it's not difficult to see why the Sophie the Giraffe Teether has been helping parents and babies through the teething process for over 50 years.
The Sophie the Giraffe Teether stimulates many senses simultaneously: Sophie's squeak and laugh will delight baby's ears, her flexible, easy to hold shape can be moulded and gripped and her beautiful paintwork and friendly face is charming to the eyes.
Made from 100 per cent natural rubber, the Sophie the Giraffe Teether won't irritate your little one's mouth and her bumpy head is great for soothing tired, teething gums. Babies love Sophie for many reasons, but the fact that she relieves the pain of teething is top of the list.
What's more, the Sophie the Giraffe Teether squeaks and giggles when squeezed, helping your baby to associate the teething process with laughter and happiness. Whilst it may not seem fun at the time, Sophie helps teething seem less negative, building a positive foundation for your baby's growth.